POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Snapping objects to others in Moray : Snapping objects to others in Moray Server Time
28 Jul 2024 12:36:17 EDT (-0400)
  Snapping objects to others in Moray
From: Oldstench
Date: 7 Sep 2000 14:21:32
Message: <7tmfrsoi58a396puk9390256up92fnh2eg@4ax.com>
Sorry if this has been asked before, but I did a search and could not
find it..also I have looked through the entire manual as I can tell
but can not find the answer. I just recently started using Moray again
after taking a little over a year off of ray-tracing (wish I hadn't).
So I d/l the new version, re-register blah blah blah. Now I seem to
remember from my previous experience that there was a way to keep an
object from passing further into another object (ie. having a plane at
0,0,0 with a box on top of the plane. The box is rotated at a strange
angle, and I want to rest another box against the 1st one at an
angle.) Now wasn't there a way to keep the second box from clipping
into the first box via some dialog...ugh I can't remember. If you can
help thanks....Oldstench