POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Ikea : Re: Ikea Server Time
1 Oct 2024 15:23:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Ikea
From: Stephen
Date: 9 Apr 2008 06:53:08
Message: <7t7pv39on8g2722ks7vrvke2mg65hdla8e@4ax.com>
On Wed, 09 Apr 2008 02:04:35 -0400, Sabrina Kilian <"ykgp at
vtSPAM.edu"> wrote:

>When I've gone in, usually me, 3 people cleaning up, and 4
>cashiers/managers just standing around slacking off. Occasionally there
>is someone restocking the shelves.

Well I live in the "big city" :) and while they are not crowded it
looks like everyone has a story. :)
The people with fractured sleep cycles seem to gather there, maybe
just to see another face or escape the hustle and bustle of human
contact. As I say everyone has a story. I've worked shifts a lot and I
tend to drift into being awake at night and sleeping during the day,
when I'm not working.
PS I don't like garlic or mirrors either :)
--

Regards
     Stephen