POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : Could you try it out : freeware 3DMiDi supports POV-Ray : Re: Could you try it out : freeware 3DMiDi supports POV-Ray Server Time
21 Jul 2024 05:36:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Could you try it out : freeware 3DMiDi supports POV-Ray
From: Alan Kong
Date: 20 Jan 2000 10:37:24
Message: <7jae8scbub9od7lbm26kl4id19l1ano98m@4ax.com>
On Wed, 19 Jan 2000 22:56:40 -0500 "D. H. Miller"
<dhm### [at] mediaonenet> wrote:

>Ya, but have you seen the program? It's really amazing. I'm glad he spread
>the word; some folks may have missed it. I'd have done the same.

  Please don't. Ken has posted a newly defined server policy on
cross-posting and multi-posting in the p.a.f-a-q group. Also, your reply
to this thread has been cross-posted. Mine is confined to this
p.b.utilities, only. Thanks for your consideration, D.