POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Mesh2 Potential on Density - Novel Triple Decker Organometallic Sandwich Compound : Re: Mesh2 Potential on Density - Novel Triple Decker Organometallic Sandwich Compound Server Time
15 Aug 2024 06:11:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Mesh2 Potential on Density - Novel Triple Decker Organometallic Sandwich Compound
From: Peter Popov
Date: 25 Jul 2002 03:01:51
Message: <7d8vjus51o2cb2055i2qeu96gbe4v1hn2s@4ax.com>
On Wed, 24 Jul 2002 22:41:10 -0500, David Fontaine <dav### [at] faricynet>
wrote:

>Kind of ironic; it's thanks to Microsoft that pictures can contain
>viruses anyway.  A picture with a virus!  How ridiculous is that?

Actually, a picture *can* contain a virus. I've seen a .jpg that can
be opened by ACDSee and PhotoShop, which is also an .exe which Windows
starts happily. NAV identified it as some Russian virus.

Peter Popov ICQ : 15002700
Personal e-mail : pet### [at] vipbg