POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Walls [102k] : Re: Walls [102k] Server Time
12 Aug 2024 07:21:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Walls [102k]
From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 8 Oct 2003 14:12:02
Message: <7b0e51-85v.ln1@triton.schunter.etc.tu-bs.de>
Samuel Benge wrote:
> I like where this image is going. It has a very spacious feeling to it.

Thank you.

> Like ABX, I too did not notice the water until you mentioned it. Will
> the water be a key part of this image?

Probably not if you all fail to see it. ;-)

In fact i first had a version of the ground without it but it looked too
dominant because of the perspective (the camera is quite a dilemma after
all.  I would like less of the ground but moving the camera upward will
result in the walls appearing less 'high' and rotating it upward would
result in non parallel verticals).

Christoph

Last updated 2 Sep. 2003 _____./\/^>_*_<^\/\.______