POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : crash with loop : Re: crash with loop Server Time
30 Jul 2024 06:21:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: crash with loop
From: Mike Williams
Date: 29 Dec 2001 11:04:00
Message: <7WA5KBAlHdL8Ewmn@econym.demon.co.uk>

>I want refresh another win editor problem (listed in known bug list):
>
>1. remove first line and save, current script is:
>    #while(Z<1)
>    #local
>    #end
>    Parse Error: Expected 'numeric expression', undeclared identifier 'Z' found
>instead
>
>2. Ctrl+Z back removed line and remove second line (arrow down, shift+arrow
>down+del), current script is:
>    #local Z=0;
>    #local
>    #end
>    Parse Error: Expected 'numeric expression', undeclared identifier 'Z' found
>instead
>
>Seems editor not checked that content of windows is changed.

I confirm that this happens. The "save" icon is greyed out (presumably
because the editor is convinced that the text hasn't changed) you have
to use Ctrl-S or the File->Save menu to force it to be saved.

Does CodeMax have its own known bug list where this is listed? I'm
pretty sure it's never been in my POV known bug list.

--
Mike Williams
Gentleman of Leisure