POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Lathe shapes : Re: Lathe shapes Server Time
2 Oct 2024 06:27:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Lathe shapes
From: Glen Berry
Date: 23 May 2000 01:59:46
Message: <7R0qOcZZlbEB6Hngqz55XvjQ4btV@4ax.com>
On Tue, 23 May 2000 02:34:25 +0200, Tor Olav Kristensen
<tto### [at] onlineno> wrote:

>Recently I have been experimenting a bit with the lathe shape.
>
>These are made with some macros I made.

I like these. It makes me want to play with the lathe shape myself.
I'm not sure what to think about the unusual texture that seems to
cover the whole image, though. It makes everything a bit fuzzy.

Later,
Glen Berry

( Remove the "7" from 7no### [at] ezwvcom to email me. )