POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : [patch] Patching unix.cpp : Re: [patch] Patching unix.cpp Server Time
5 Jul 2024 14:18:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: [patch] Patching unix.cpp
From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 29 Nov 2003 07:02:04
Message: <6vdm91-baj.ln1@triton.imagico.de>
Wolfgang Wieser wrote:
> Here we go...
>
> POVRay/X11 has code to handle window close and abort rendering
> when the window is closed. Unfortunately, the code does not work,
> at least not for me.
>
> This patch fixes that. Please apply. Read on below.
>
> [...]

It would be useful if you could simply post the changed functions as a
whole instead of a diff so i don't need to dig out the 3.5 code to test
the patch.

I did not completely understand your description, does this also fix the
problem that when you close the render window with a mouse click after
completition (with the +p option) the mouse event is passed to whatever
is behind the window?

> Fixes:
> - Closing the window while tracing will now abort the render.

I always considered this as a feature rather than a bug...

Christoph

Last updated 25 Oct. 2003 _____./\/^>_*_<^\/\.______