POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : PoPOV splash screen : Re: PoPOV splash screen Server Time
14 Aug 2024 11:17:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: PoPOV splash screen
From: ABX
Date: 18 Oct 2002 10:53:42
Message: <6n70ruklfgiot7nmbf1ght446kq5k2msci@4ax.com>
On Fri, 18 Oct 2002 16:46:49 +0200, Christoph Hormann <chr### [at] gmxde>
wrote:
> Nice, maybe it could be a bit more colorful.  Like making the logos
> reflective and refractive.  The text is cut at the bottom line and could
> use better antialiasing.

I have noticed bottom line and antialiasing too and currently render fixed
version. I thought about releasing sources and asking for texturing in
community. Perhaps for next versions.

> What compiler do you use for the windows version? If you use the free
> borland compiler how does speed compare to the official version?

Free borland. Unfortunatelly can't compare speed yet. Package is compiled fine
but can't link it correctly the way Vahur described it. Still have to work on
it.

ABX