POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Tranformations : Tranformations Server Time
29 Jul 2024 20:26:17 EDT (-0400)
  Tranformations
From: Trystin
Date: 16 Jun 1998 13:23:55
Message: <6m632s$dij$2@oz.aussie.org>
Hello :-)
When you use object translations/scaling in Moray, is there anyway to
predict/know what/where the transformed object will be i.e. if I scale a
unit origin sphere by <1,.5,1> will the sphere *lose* its top or bottom
half? I would really appreciate it is someone could email me the answer-
it'd save me a lot of messy translations like <-1.234590, 3.8909,2344.67>
and make my source code a lot easier to twiddle with.