POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : ABX, one last post here for you : Re: ABX, one last post here for you Server Time
6 Oct 2024 13:39:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: ABX, one last post here for you
From: ABX
Date: 15 Nov 2002 07:40:54
Message: <6lp9tus3knv5gojoq856gc6ec64brhmhcr@4ax.com>
"normdoering" <nor### [at] yahoocom>:
> I'm working on that's partly based on work you contributed to the HF_
> macros. (You are that ABX, yes? Wlodzimierz ABX Skiba?)

Yes. I'm this kind of ABX. You can find more about it in
http://news.povray.org/povray.beta-test/24435/ and in povray.beta-test.
I have seen your posts in advanced group hovewer there was already some
activity from other important users so I did not participated in discussion. I
will check your problem but can't promise anything since I'm concerned on some
other POV-Ray related tasks.

> Would you like to work for such a company?

Ask me in proper way/group :-)

Some reference for further reading:
http://www.povray.org/documentation/view/305/

EOT.