POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Internet POV Modeller/Animator Project??? : Re: Internet POV Modeller/Animator Project??? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 08:14:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Internet POV Modeller/Animator Project???
From: Stuart Anderson
Date: 22 May 1998 00:13:33
Message: <6k2u9v$lte$1@oz.aussie.org>
I would be interested in such a project, and hopefully I would have
something to offer skill wise.

Regarding languages, POVray is written in C and seems to have achieved
cross-platform penetration quite nicely.  Language is obviously NOT an
issue.

My thoughts are for either C or C++ to be used, however Object Oriented
Design is new and generally people have very different ideas as to what is
the best design in that.  POV is not Object Oriented but this is not
neccessarily a problem.

Your thoughts please....

Regards Stuart Anderson.