POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Bug Report : Re: Bug Report Server Time
29 Jul 2024 14:22:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bug Report
From: Nieminen Mika
Date: 22 Apr 1998 15:46:24
Message: <6hlheg$ctg$1@oz.aussie.org>
? (hor### [at] popserviceohio-stateedu) wrote:
: POV-Ray 3.02 running under Win95 has an ability to trace an image in
: several passes

  Only under win95?

  (I'm not trying to offend anyone, honestly, but every time when someone
seems to speak like he is supposing everyone is using win95 and there's no
any other system than that, I go mad. Win95 is very used and is tolerably
good, but hey, don't suppose everyone is using it!)
  Sorry for this totally useless article.

--
                                                              - Warp. -