POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Sun Ultra : Sun Ultra Server Time
6 Sep 2024 12:11:05 EDT (-0400)
  Sun Ultra
From: Gavin Walker
Date: 13 Apr 1998 17:32:08
Message: <6gvahe$egj$1@oz.aussie.org>
Hi guys,

I've been using PovRay (and before that DKB) for a while now, always on PCs.
I now work in an office with a number of Sun Ultra 1 and Ultra 2 machines,
and knowing nothing about them (or Unix) I was wondering if anyone could
tell me if there's a PovRay implementation for them. It would be cool to
kick off some animation jobs at night, because they've just *got* to be
faster than this Pentium box.

Regards

Gav
Yokohama