POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Bug Report : Re: Bug Report Server Time
29 Jul 2024 08:12:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bug Report
From: Johannes Hubert
Date: 9 Apr 1998 04:57:11
Message: <6gi23u$lsg$1@oz.aussie.org>
The person that named itself "?"  wrote in message
<352### [at] popserviceohio-stateedu>...
>So are you big bad programmers going to fix the brightness bug in
>POV-ray for Windows??  Or do you guys not understand radiosity code?  Or
>what?     And did you even know there was a brightness bug??

Very strange how someone "asking" for something can be so rude. Do you
really think to get something going this way?
I guess it was this attitude that made the POV-Ray developers seclude
themselves to their Compuserve forum. And I can't blame them, even if I
canceled my CiS account a few months ago...

Johannes.