POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : importing with 3D win and exporting to POVray : importing with 3D win and exporting to POVray Server Time
29 Jul 2024 20:23:05 EDT (-0400)
  importing with 3D win and exporting to POVray
From: SmokeSerpent
Date: 3 Apr 1998 18:04:19
Message: <6g3prd$4f3$1@oz.aussie.org>
I have tried importing several models from other formats (3ds for example)
into Moray as UDOs. They work fine in Moray, but when I try to export the
scene to POVray, the objects are not included. All there is is a bunch of
things like;

#define ref_objectName ( objectName )

I can't remember if that's the exact format, but you get the idea. Does
anyone know how to get this work?
--
Smo### [at] psnwcom