POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Is there a Table of Switches : Re: Is there a Table of Switches Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:26:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Is there a Table of Switches
From: Sebastian Strand
Date: 31 Mar 1998 15:03:36
Message: <6fthgf$hd9$1@oz.aussie.org>
Hi,

>I copy the image.pov code, and get the error: "Cannot open 'Bytes : .pov'".

I have gotten this error a few times: when I save my pov file I sometimes
forget to write a file extension, and apparently pov for windows doesn't
automatically assign one, thus the file ends up extension-less, and pov
doesn't like that and give me this error message.

Sebastian Strand
bugs *at* programmer.net
http://surf.to/dragon-f