POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : PovPad 2.0 is out : Re: PovPad 2.0 is out Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:23:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: PovPad 2.0 is out
From: Twyst
Date: 31 Mar 1998 13:39:29
Message: <6fr9uv$e4b$1@oz.aussie.org>
Philip Scott wrote in message <3520B157.255FBB62@thepoint.net>...

>The actually setup file is huge, almost 3 megs.  But most of the files
>are system files, so they won't need to be redownloaded for upgrades.
>If there was a way around this, I'd do it.

Well, I also program in Visual Basic, and there IS a way to avoid a huge
install file.
When you do the setup, simply remove msvb50.dll ( spellage?) and put it in a
separate zip.

anyone who already has it, won't need to download it, but those who don't,
can still get it.

EFnet and IRCnet #povray Channel Operator
Website: http://twyst.home.ml.org
E-Mail: twy### [at] v-wavecom