POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : FONT3D face and side pigment : Re: FONT3D face and side pigment Server Time
6 Sep 2024 14:14:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: FONT3D face and side pigment
From: Twyst
Date: 30 Mar 1998 00:47:04
Message: <6fn8a7$1lr$1@oz.aussie.org>
Actually, It could simply be a case of not having read the documentation on
Font3D. You need to tell Font3D to output different textures on the sides.
I have written a front-end to Font3D, that handles all this in a nice GUI.
You can find it at my website.. Unfortunately, it's Win95 only.

EFnet and NewNet #povray Channel Operator
Website: http://twyst.home.ml.org
E-Mail: twy### [at] v-wavecom