POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Is there a Table of Switches : Re: Is there a Table of Switches Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:12:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Is there a Table of Switches
From: Ken Cecka
Date: 29 Mar 1998 22:46:39
Message: <6fn4l0$1ib$1@oz.aussie.org>
I ran into that error a while back.  I think it's actually a bug in pov for
windows.  You need to save your code to a file before rendering.  Usually,
pov tells you that, but sometimes it freaks out and gives your that error
message you listed below.  Just save your code in test.pov or something
similar and it should work.

Ken