POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : A Curiosity : Re: A Curiosity Server Time
12 Aug 2024 09:21:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A Curiosity
From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 9 Sep 2003 15:23:07
Message: <6fl131-tpq.ln1@triton.schunter.etc.tu-bs.de>
Mick Hazelgrove wrote:
> I was reading bout no POV on renderosity and thought I would publish this.
> Completed from scratch in one week for a book cover commission. The
> backgroud is Pov the trees modified XFrog magnolia trees and the figures
> were posed and RENDERED in Poser! Then composited in Corel Paint.

Nice.  Of course the figures could be improved, not rendering them in
POV (and therefore lacking shadows etc.) surely does not help :-) but
this is not really a point for a book cover like this and the whole
scenery looks good.

BTW you have made several book covers before IIRC, are those always for
the same pubisher?

-- Christoph