POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Re: Blob Sculptor : Re: Blob Sculptor Server Time
29 Jul 2024 22:31:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Blob Sculptor
From: SmokeSerpent
Date: 21 Mar 1998 21:22:22
Message: <6f1sjc$qg8$1@oz.aussie.org>
Piotr Esden-Tempski wrote in message <34F1A76D.37C15322@bingo.baynet.de>...
>Hi Everybody,
>I have downloaded and tried out Moray for Windows it is brilliant. But I
>have a problem when I want to create a Blob i can not create it directly
>in Moray but i need the Blob Sculptor. The problem is that I don't have
>it. If somebody could tell my where i can get it from it would by cool.

When in doubt, go to ftp://ftp.cdrom.com and browse in the /pub/povray/
directory. In this case, in /pub/povray/utilities/modellers/blob/ you can
get two versions of what is, I assume, still THE free blob editor.
Also, blob files are fairly straightforward. Open the hand.blb sample (in
the Moray/blob/ directory of your installation) in a text editor to see what
I mean. You could fairly easily set up a possible blob with spheres, then
convert it by hand or with a simple program.
--
Smo### [at] psnwcom