POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : isoteapot : Re: isoteapot - 1 attachment Server Time
14 Aug 2024 05:21:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: isoteapot - 1 attachment
From: ABX
Date: 14 Jan 2003 12:36:15
Message: <6ei82vcgkju23sh72efd7rmq7i14bc2gct@4ax.com>
On 14 Jan 2003 11:48:20 -0500, "Rafal 'Raf256' Maj" <raf### [at] raf256com> wrote:
> > it is hard to read
> > universal algorithm from those pictures. please provide algorithm in
> > readable form (POV-SDL could be best)
>
> ok...

What I would like to see is a macro Inflate_Object_To_Mesh() as follow:

Input:
  Object   - the mesh should be builded outside of this object (isosurface)
  Accuracy - some intuitive handled float or vector accuracy
  ...      - other settings you need
  FileName - name for outputing mesh definition

Output:
  file with mesh definition as weel as returned mesh which can be assigned on
  located within scene.

ABX