POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Capriccio. : Re: Capriccio. Server Time
12 Aug 2024 05:21:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Capriccio.
From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 9 Dec 2003 04:52:23
Message: <6diga1-863.ln1@triton.imagico.de>
Gena wrote:
> Here is the final (at least for this year :) version
> of 'Capriccio' image. I painted boats, modified clouds
> and some textures.
> In order to render image you have to download files
> from p.b.scene-files (subject 'Capriccio20') then update
> those files by files from subject 'Capriccio 1/3...'

Turned out nice, sadly i did not have much time recently to participate.
  A few things that could still be improved probably:

- the sails could use some dirt
- the contrast between the reddish buildings in the foreground and the
gray church in the back is quite striking
- the texture of the boats

Christoph

Last updated 25 Oct. 2003 _____./\/^>_*_<^\/\.______