POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : saving as an image file : Re: saving as an image file Server Time
28 Jul 2024 06:21:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: saving as an image file
From: Peter Popov
Date: 8 Dec 1999 16:01:59
Message: <6cVOOIfTqNvG81xFOtuOvWAvyIcN@4ax.com>
On Wed, 08 Dec 1999 13:26:15 -0500, Katherine Stettler
<kat### [at] lightlinkcom> wrote:

>I am using povray for window and I am trying to save a file as a .png
>image.  Though I have looked at the help and I think I have some
>understanding of what they are saying, things don't seem to be working.
>
>If anyone would be willing to email me about how to do this asap, I'd
>really appreciate it.
>
>thank you
>cindy
>
>email address is cl9### [at] cornelledu

Open your file, pres Alt-C and type +FN in the command line textbox,
then clock render. If, during the installation, you specified an
output directory for the images (c:\images by default), then your PNG
file will be there. If you haven't, then the PNG file will be in the
same directory as the POV file used to produce it.

Hope this helps.

Peter Popov
pet### [at] usanet
ICQ: 15002700