POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : need an opinion : Re: need an opinion Server Time
15 Aug 2024 22:19:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: need an opinion
From: Glen Berry
Date: 25 May 2002 18:48:05
Message: <6RPwPDth3tZP8NIr8O4Iy66RZ=vb@4ax.com>
On Sat, 25 May 2002 07:51:33 -0400, "Bill DeWitt"
<bde### [at] cflrrcom> wrote:

>    The guard rail is perfect tripping height and the corner posts are
>thinker than you can really get square posts anymore, but otherwise it
>doesn't seem disproportional.

I think you are assuming the corner supports are made from wood, in
which case your statement would make perfect sense, and I would be in
total agreement with it. However, what if those white columns are
actually meant to be reinforced concrete? He can have a "post" as
large and sturdy as he wants, in that case.

Later,
Glen

7no### [at] ezwvcom     (Remove the numeral "7")