POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Royal Coachman(trout fly) - Coachman.jpg (1/1) : Re: Royal Coachman(trout fly) - Coachman.jpg (1/1) Server Time
3 Oct 2024 21:18:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Royal Coachman(trout fly) - Coachman.jpg (1/1)
From: Peter Popov
Date: 5 Jan 2000 15:27:45
Message: <6KhzOLjZG5es4lsq=LMMsoQ8QcMw@4ax.com>
On Wed, 05 Jan 2000 02:50:00 -0800, Alan Kong
<ako### [at] povrayNO-SPAMorg> wrote:

>  Chris, when we were back in GO POVRAY did you ever see Dan Farmer's
>image of what I recall was a mayfly nymph sitting on the bottom of a
>rocky stream?

Several of these images are on the official 2.2 CDROM, afair. I recall
that the handle of the rod had a metallic cap with the initials "DMF"
engraved in gothic letters. Those were some of the images I showed to
the principal when I was trying to convince him to buy the official
CDROM for use in school.

Peter Popov
pet### [at] usanet
ICQ: 15002700