POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Poser Wolf - Wolf.jpg : Re: Poser Wolf - Wolf.jpg Server Time
31 Jul 2024 22:13:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Poser Wolf - Wolf.jpg
From: Stephen
Date: 30 Aug 2009 03:41:43
Message: <68bk95histhiu7hnfkj8h034mrto0mkij8@4ax.com>

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_DvFc1bix9Rs/Rc9tP2jUsLI/AAAAAAAAAB0/dzDVQFV7e9g/s320/dog+2.jpg

>The dog is alert, but not in attack posture.  The key is largely the ears:
>forward for calm, out to the sides for alert, and flattened back for
>aggressive.  Anyway, those are nifty models!  Are they yours?  If so, are you
>considering adding them to the object collection?

Thanks for the advice. The models are Poser models, I don't really think it
would be appropriate to put them in the object collection. But there is one in
p.b.m and if I can satisfy Warp I'll put that one there too.
--

Regards
     Stephen