POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Hallway WIP3 (~125kau) : Re: Hallway WIP3 (~125kau) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 16:28:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Hallway WIP3 (~125kau)
From: David Wilkinson
Date: 13 Apr 2000 05:40:10
Message: <685bfsglo6njpc5m6vu5vm3jbtmt6hajum@4ax.com>
On Wed, 12 Apr 2000 23:32:04 -0400, "TonyB" <ben### [at] panamac-comnet> wrote:

>OK, guys, here's the latest version. I've finally decided that there will be
>two (2) final versions of this image (a first for me). One version will
>feature a shiny, brand new hallway, with all the buttons and lights and
>other nice stuff operational. The other version will be rusted and decayed,
>with water at the bottom, at an angle, with light streaming in through the
>window. What do you think?
>
>Please give me your comments and opinions. Bye, now. :)

This is coming along very nicely Tony.  Just one small suggestion. The cage
around the lights seems a bit heavy, it's out of scale with the rest of the well
detailed interior. I sugest you make it a bit more slender. The same goes with
the chains holding the lights.
I look forward to seeing the scene progress.
David
dav### [at] cableinetcouk
http://members.vavo.com/squiffy/
http://www.hamiltonite.mcmail.com