POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Can someone patch POV so that you can output an isosurface as a wire frame? : Re: Can someone patch POV so that you can output an isosurface as a wire fr= Server Time
6 Oct 2024 21:19:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Can someone patch POV so that you can output an isosurface as a wire fr=
From: ABX
Date: 12 Nov 2002 04:51:49
Message: <67j1tuc7bdn19vi5nscqblplkgkgrkrtlc@4ax.com>
On Tue, 12 Nov 2002 10:31:16 +0100, Christoph Hormann <chr### [at] gmxde>
wrote:
> Although to be fair extensibility of POV-Ray has much increased since
> 3.0.  Just think of functions.

Yes, it is a very nice addition. My favourite. You can replace whole macros
with those functions and it is much much faster in execution.
I have recently hacked it with own extensions and I would like to write a
tutorial about internals of functions similiar to my other tutorials but I
fight with small bug in it. It can be specific bug in polysolver either. I
just have to wait for some quiet day in my life...

ABX