POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Pre-Columbian city-state : Pre-Columbian city-state Server Time
28 Oct 2024 04:48:21 EDT (-0400)
  Pre-Columbian city-state
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 10 Oct 2024 08:39:11
Message: <6707caef@news.povray.org>
I just recently re-discovered Hosiah's "Worst Greeble Formula Ever" from
2006.

https://news.povray.org/povray.binaries.images/message/%3Cweb.449211d2cc5c4d29a8c263d50%40news.povray.org%3E/

This is my first Gimp-based heightfield using Hosiah's
greeble-generating technique. Since 2006 Gimp has evolved and some
terms, and maybe defaults, have changed. If I can find the time, I shall
dig somewhat deeper into this fascinating way of producing "greebles"...

--
Thomas

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'hf_test_hosiahgreebles.jpg' (410 KB)

Preview of image 'hf_test_hosiahgreebles.jpg'
hf_test_hosiahgreebles.jpg