POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : Lightweight DXF to SDL converter : Re: Lightweight DXF to SDL converter Server Time
31 Aug 2024 20:23:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Lightweight DXF to SDL converter
From: Ilya Razmanov
Date: 25 Aug 2024 02:36:03
Message: <66cad0d3$1@news.povray.org>
On 25.08.2024 1:33, yesbird wrote:

> I am not sure that understand you well, but I was following this
> document while writing the code:
> https://images.autodesk.com/adsk/files/autocad_2012_pdf_dxf-reference_enu.pdf

Oh, sorry, I just found it in ECS, it's right-hand. I'm using this
description you suggested, but, comparing to, say, OBJ, DXF is hardly
the most clean and logical format ;-)

Just wanted to add DXF export to my img2mesh. Considering stl and obj
exports already added in previous version, this will fully cover all the
non-POV formats I ever encountered.

--
Ilyich the Toad
https://dnyarri.github.io/