POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV Mosaic rewritten : 3/6 POVRay mosaic (was Re: POV Mosaic rewritten) Server Time
27 Jul 2024 12:22:44 EDT (-0400)
  3/6 POVRay mosaic (was Re: POV Mosaic rewritten)
From: Ilya Razmanov
Date: 22 Jul 2024 07:33:29
Message: <669e4389@news.povray.org>
Today I want to offer my full support and endorsement for... sorry,
couldn't resist.

Last missing part was added to POVRay mosaic: the one for triangular 3/6
pattern:

https://dnyarri.github.io/pov36zaika.html

IMHO it's the least promising part of the collection, but may be it's
just because I personally can't imagine such a variability of patterns
as it is possible with the others.

Speaking of the others, other programs in this pack got some
improvements, and some more presets are added, including supposedly
funny ones (example of new 44zaika preset "44_puzzle.inc" rendering
attached).

--
Ilyich the Toad
https://dnyarri.github.io/