POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : Lightweight DXF to SDL converter : Re: Lightweight DXF to SDL converter Server Time
27 Jul 2024 12:21:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Lightweight DXF to SDL converter
From: yesbird
Date: 6 Jun 2024 12:53:38
Message: <6661e992@news.povray.org>
On 06/06/2024 08:34, Ilya Razmanov wrote:
> On 05.06.2024 23:11, yesbird wrote:
>
> If you wish, you may take a look at "develop" branch at
> https://github.com/Dnyarri/POVmosaic
> Well be merged to "main" as soon (or as long?) as I finish writing more
> or less useful preview page for a site.

Yes, it looks promising, I like an idea in general and examples you
provided in particular. Using dices is a very good finding !

> But it will make your part of the whole pack bigger than mine, rising
> questions who is actual author here :-)

Nevermind - you can use it as you want. If this question is really
important for you - just rename variables and change the logic a little
and you will have your own code :).

Good luck,
--
YB.