POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : Lightweight DXF to SDL converter : Re: Lightweight DXF to SDL converter Server Time
27 Jul 2024 12:20:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Lightweight DXF to SDL converter
From: Ilya Razmanov
Date: 5 Jun 2024 01:38:04
Message: <665ff9bc@news.povray.org>
On 12.05.2024 22:39, yesbird wrote:

> While working on Gems factory:
> https://github.com/syanenko/povgems
Hmm, I missed that one before. I'm just trying to turn my old POVMosaic
into something reasonably structured (already compressed most of them in
two programs, most of others will be cancelled) with human-editable POV
output. So far it seems like your gem shapes are rather plugguble into
it as mosaic elements. Not going to copy your files, but, assuming I
will be strong enough with the Force to build a preview webpage for my
stuff to replace the old messy one, I'll definitely add a link. It would
be against my creed to leave good stuff unborrowed :-)

--
Ilyich the Toad
https://dnyarri.github.io/