POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Povray Mandelbulbs - Isosurface and max_gradient : Re: Povray Mandelbulbs - Isosurface and max_gradient Server Time
27 Jul 2024 14:15:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Povray Mandelbulbs - Isosurface and max_gradient
From: yesbird
Date: 10 May 2024 14:21:17
Message: <663e659d$1@news.povray.org>
On 10/05/2024 15:06, Droj wrote:
> Could you please share the code for your fractal03.png? It's amazing!
With pleasure - see attachment :).

> And do you have an idea how to code power 3, power 5 and power 7?
Did not thought about it, but if you have some cool ideas, please feel
free to send me scenes and I will render them on my fast server.

PS:I am mostly working at the night and sometimes afraid to open newly
rendered fractal image, feeling like opening door to inferno :).

All the best,
--
YB

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'fractals.pov.txt' (3 KB) Download 'povray.ini.txt' (3 KB)