POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Height field to mesh - more resolution : Version update (was Re: Height field to mesh - more resolution) Server Time
17 Jun 2024 06:55:33 EDT (-0400)
  Version update (was Re: Height field to mesh - more resolution)
From: Ilya Razmanov
Date: 22 Dec 2023 23:15:54
Message: <65865efa$1@news.povray.org>
On 30.11.2023 7:59, Ilya Razmanov wrote:

> Meanwhile, I hope someone will find this tiny utility useful, and
> probably even come with new ideas.
While discussion in general switched to using of POVRay SDL, I guess
I'll still share the update of initial Python utility, including some
small bugfixes and stuff.

To reduce my contribution into wasting this server storage space, I
decided to waste github space instead, so from now on you can download
updated versions from:

https://github.com/Dnyarri/img2mesh

Ilya