POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : v3.8 b2. Deprecated feature doesn't work with pseudo dictionaries : Re: v3.8 b2. Deprecated feature doesn't work with pseudo dictionaries Server Time
17 May 2024 06:40:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: v3.8 b2. Deprecated feature doesn't work with pseudo dictionaries
From: William F Pokorny
Date: 28 Oct 2023 07:04:18
Message: <653ceab2@news.povray.org>
On 10/25/23 09:30, Chris Cason wrote:
> Don’t worry about renaming it yet, I need to run it through the spam filter
> manually and find what specifically is tripping it up. Will do that today.

Chris,

FYI. I've started the work to rename the fork. I want to get away from
from the adult site name in any case.

Once done, I'll try a post to povray.test of the original text, except
with my new fork name. If it still gets rejected, I can find the issue
myself with repeated posts to p.test. You can take this work item off
your plate - except for any eventual spam filter update, should one
still be needed.

Bill P.