POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : v3.8 b2. Deprecated feature doesn't work with pseudo dictionaries : Re: v3.8 b2. Deprecated feature doesn't work with pseudo dictionaries Server Time
17 May 2024 07:41:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: v3.8 b2. Deprecated feature doesn't work with pseudo dictionaries
From: William F Pokorny
Date: 25 Oct 2023 08:53:20
Message: <65390fc0$1@news.povray.org>
On 10/24/23 00:25, Chris Cason wrote:
> On 24/10/2023 00:59, William F Pokorny wrote:
>> That showed up and I tried again to send my long response. It again is
>> in my sent folder, but otherwise again went poof... :-(
>
> The spam filter ate it (and the previous). I'll try to work out what's
> triggering it and either remove that factor or find a way to exempt your
> posts.
>
> -- Chris

I had the thought maybe my glitching head had dropped a 'bad word' into
my rejected post. I carefully read what I'd sent again, but it all
looked innocuous.

Made some coffee, took a few sips, and I thought to search on my
playpen's fork name. Dang, a gazillion adult sites pop up. When I picked
that name I saw only a few unimportant collisions on searching the web.

Well _____(a). I guess, moving to another fork name is now at the top of
my to do list no matter the reason the spam filter tripped. What a pain.

Something obscure, z_4_  ?

Except, jr, wouldn't like having to use the shift key...

Bill P.

(a) - That was a bad word.