POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Wood texture (108k) and possible "screen.inc" bug. : Re: Possible "screen.inc" bug (57k) Server Time
11 Aug 2024 23:22:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Possible "screen.inc" bug (57k)
From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 12 Dec 2003 12:32:03
Message: <64apa1-ve2.ln1@triton.imagico.de>
Nico wrote:

> I get sources from povray site and compiled them on Mandrake 9.1 so it's
> not really The official version but I did not tweak it either (just
> compile it).
> Strangely enough, I do not get the bug using windows and windows
> official binaries so it's certainly related to my compilation environment.

Please specify which compiler you are using (gcc version).  You should
also try compiling without optimization.  If this is a bug it almost
certainly is one of gcc and not of POV-Ray.

The obvious fix is of course to use the official binary.

Christoph

Last updated 25 Oct. 2003 _____./\/^>_*_<^\/\.______