POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.object-collection : categorising objects : Re: categorising objects Server Time
2 May 2024 14:22:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: categorising objects
From: William F Pokorny
Date: 6 Apr 2023 17:23:39
Message: <642f385b$1@news.povray.org>
On 4/6/23 08:13, jr wrote:
> the following then is another draft, "RFC" etc.

The categories Microscopic and Military looked like sub-categories by
indentation. I'd think they both are major categories?

Isosurfaces - perhaps Isosurfaces & Parametrics ?

I see capital letters... He can find the shift keys! Keys which probably
squeak like there is no tomorrow on being used. :-)

Bill P.