POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : Exporting tools : Exporting tools Server Time
26 Apr 2024 05:32:27 EDT (-0400)
  Exporting tools
From: yesbird
Date: 3 Mar 2023 12:25:04
Message: <64022d70@news.povray.org>
Hi.
I would like to share tools for exporting data to POV/SDL format
that I am using in my projects. To preserve flexibility, exported data
stored in array that can be processed by macros.

At present time following formats and entities are supported:
1. Cinema4D
1.1 Splines

Now I'm working on exporting spheres from C4D and 'polypainted' meshes
from ZBrush with preserving color-per-vertex information.

Repository: https://github.com/syanenko/pov-utils
--
YB

Post a reply to this message