POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : reading table (WIP) : Re: reading table (WIP) Server Time
2 Aug 2024 22:15:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: reading table (WIP)
From: Stephen
Date: 4 May 2007 04:53:17
Message: <63tl3357ui7ek3g680cu4r1bgfdjbu4u4r@4ax.com>
On Thu,  3 May 2007 08:29:18 EDT, "RobF" <nomail@nomail> wrote:

>Finally got around to revisiting this scene. I've added clutter and tried to
>fix up the lighting and radiosity. Comments welcome.

I prefer this version, a no-brainer actually. The work that you have done on the
book case paid off as does repositioning things on the tables. I like the clock
and the lighting is much improved. I did a blink comparison with both images
which was interesting you even changed the model's posture slightly. Nice one!

Regards
	Stephen