POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.object-collection : Yes-library : Yes-library Server Time
26 Apr 2024 05:14:40 EDT (-0400)
  Yes-library
From: yesbird
Date: 22 Feb 2023 17:42:06
Message: <63f69a3e$1@news.povray.org>
Here I'm starting a collection of static and animated objects,
inspired by Roger Dean's artworks:
https://github.com/syanenko/pov-yes

Most of them will be implemented as parameterized macros for more
easy reproduction with visual varietivity. Everyone, who is passionate
on Yes and/or Dean's art can join this project and contribute whatever
he want/can.

As the first seed of this library I've rendered this short animation of
the breathing coral:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xfp7ocJBziQ

Comments, ideas and suggestions are always welcome !
--YB