POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Journey to an Unknown Region - revisited : Re: Journey to an Unknown Region - revisited Server Time
19 Jun 2024 15:33:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Journey to an Unknown Region - revisited
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 20 Feb 2023 02:28:12
Message: <63f3210c$1@news.povray.org>
Op 19/02/2023 om 18:01 schreef https//639cef3628e1f.site123.me/:
> Hi Thomas,
> I would love to see the macros used for the scene you posted. I've picking up
> POV after a long break and have started coding some auto-generated landscapes.
> I'm using the normal/slope for planting loops but not for the texturing. Thanks
> for sharing.

Hi Mike, Welcome back indeed! I remember some of your beautiful work,
and the ones you uploaded in p.b.i. now are stunning!

I posted a zip at:
http://news.povray.org/povray.general/thread/%3C63eb98b1%40news.povray.org%3E/

I wanted to do more, but alas...

I hope to give some HowTo later about the landscape textures though.

--
Thomas