POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : 3D Voronoi diagrams :-D : 3D Voronoi diagrams :-D Server Time
1 May 2024 22:23:17 EDT (-0400)
  3D Voronoi diagrams :-D
From: Lars Rohwedder
Date: 3 Jan 2023 06:43:55
Message: <63b414fb@news.povray.org>
Inspired by <web.639e1b65c4c8e995b96893c06f35e431@news.povray.org>
I created my own Voronoi diagram generator and rendered some
"asteroids", like the one you can see here.

Yes, it looks more like plastic, not rocky stone, but that is
intentional. :-D

I hope you enjoy it and if you have suggestions how to make it better or
looking more interesting, please let me know. Let the pieces made of
refracting glass might be one option…

Lars R.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'voro-800.png' (258 KB) Download 'voro.pov.txt' (1 KB)

Preview of image 'voro-800.png'
voro-800.png