POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Loveletters WIP? : Re: Loveletters WIP? Server Time
16 Aug 2024 16:23:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Loveletters WIP?
From: Peter Popov
Date: 19 Jan 2002 17:25:24
Message: <61sj4u8p2e46cu7v5vhrhstmqu75bf4and@4ax.com>
Wow, I was planning to render almost the same image, only it wouldn't
be a letter but a photo instead. If only I could get POV to render the
heart isosurfaces I found lying around... anyway, I won't make it in
time now.

I really like the image, though the guy's handwriting is way too neat.
After all, his hand should be trembling :)

I couldn't quite make out all of the two letters, but from what I saw
of the gal's, it's the usual "you're a really nice guy *but* blah blah
blah..." In this line of thought, how about "Just friends" as a title?
It's as good and as common an excuse as any other.

Peter Popov ICQ : 15002700
Personal e-mail : pet### [at] vipbg