POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : How do I use a new GPG key? : Re: How do I use a new GPG key? Server Time
8 May 2024 18:30:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How do I use a new GPG key?
From: Cousin Ricky
Date: 31 Jan 2022 15:08:22
Message: <61f841b6$1@news.povray.org>
On 2022-01-23 21:01 (-4), Tor Olav Kristensen wrote:

> A private and a public ssh key can be created e.g. like this both in Linux,
> MacOS and a recent Windows 10 (and perhaps in Windows 11):
>
>     [snip]

OK, I created an SSH key and followed GitHub's instructions for adding
it to my ssh-agent, re-created the remote origin reference on my local
repo, and tried to push again.  Git-Cola *still* asked for the damn
expired GPG key.

I guess I'll have to dig out the instructions on how to push from the
CLI, and see if that works.  But like I said before, I cannot remember
these commands from one moment to the next; but I do remember that if I
forget a step, or if I omit or get one of the myriad command line
switches wrong, none of it will work.

Is my workflow getting easier yet?