POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Media trees : Re: Gilles Tran's media trees as a macro Server Time
25 Apr 2024 20:58:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Gilles Tran's media trees as a macro
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 16 Dec 2021 08:36:45
Message: <61bb40ed@news.povray.org>
I believe that I tracked down all the inconsistencies and errors
remaining. The scene file is also easier to use, either as a single tree
tester (change the random seed!) or as a parkland development scheme, by
changing the camera location switch (CamLoc).

The scene file with macro, this time, has been provided in
p.b.scene-files folder under the identical subject line as the present
message.

Enjoy!

--
Thomas

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download '00-mediatree_test2.jpg' (105 KB)

Preview of image '00-mediatree_test2.jpg'
00-mediatree_test2.jpg