POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : POV-Ray v3.8.0-beta.1 issue #410 : Re: POV-Ray v3.8.0-beta.1 issue #410 Server Time
26 Apr 2024 10:21:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-Ray v3.8.0-beta.1 issue #410
From: Ash Holsenback
Date: 7 Aug 2021 05:58:05
Message: <610e592d$1@news.povray.org>
On 8/6/21 1:46 PM, clipka wrote:
> To cram that content into the Wiki would have required writing import
> scripts. And I have 0 - zero, zilch - knowledge about the Wiki import
> format, while presumably Jim has just as much knowledge about the format
> generated by said tool (beyond the fact that it's HTML, of course).

don't even /try/ to involve me. haven't you guys noticed that i've not
been replying to the documentation updates / corrections that y'all have
been flinging over the wall. i've been trying to step away from the
curator role that i didn't really sign up for. hell...  i /still/ need
to finish debugging the php / mysql changes to wikidocgen ( after server
crash ) so that ought to be a clue as to my motivation.